No Home, Findom & Paddywak will play the Avalon Cafe on Sunday 12th March, our next gig.
- Doors are 19:00, done by 23:00.
- Tickets are £8.80 (waged), £4.40 (unwaged/Universal Credit) including booking fee, and are available on WeGotTickets.
- Avalon Cafe (SE14 5RZ) is on Surrey Canal Road, opposite the Landsdown Way recycling centre in New Cross. New Cross Gate and Surrey Quays on the Overground are both 15-20 minutes walk away; nearest buses are the 225 (Grinstead Road stop) and P12 (Millwall Football Ground stop).
- We’ll have some free masks and hand sanitiser available for anyone who wants them, and of course we highly recommend that you take a lateral flow just in case, and to give it a miss if you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms. Avalon has a great and massive outdoor spot for in between bands and having a cheeky cig.
- Here’s the venue’s access sheet – there is general flat access although there are no wheelchair accessible toilets. Cash and card both accepted, don’t BYOB – they’ve got the cheapest bar in town
There will, as always, be a livesteram – which we’ll sort out and announce shortly before the big day; subscribe to the YouTube channel to get word!